Creating a Bancontact payment request
- Use all the fields presented in the table below to create your payment form.
Field name Description Format Value vads_payment_cards Allows to force the card type to be used.
Leave empty to let the Buyer choose between the eligible payment methods (depending on the currency, the minimum or maximum amount, the technical constraints) associated with the shop.
- BANCONTACT to directly call the Bancontact payment button.
- VISA; BANCONTACT to provide the choice between VISA and Bancontact .
vads_page_action Action to perform enum PAYMENT vads_amount Payment amount in the smallest currency unit (cents for euro) n..12 E.g.: 4525 for EUR 45.25 vads_ctx_mode Mode of interaction with the payment gateway enum TEST or PRODUCTION vads_currency Numeric currency code to be used for the payment, in compliance with the ISO 4217 standard (numeric code). n3 Possible values:
- 978 (EUR)
vads_action_mode Acquisition mode for payment method data enum INTERACTIVE vads_cust_email Buyer’s e-mail address ans..150 E.g.: ABC@example.com vads_cust_city City an..128 E.g.: Bruxelles vads_cust_country Country code in compliance with the ISO 3166 alpha-2 standard a2 Possible value: BE vads_cust_first_name First name ans..63 E.g.: Laurent vads_cust_last_name Last name ans..63 E.g.: Durant vads_payment_config Payment type enum SINGLE vads_site_id Shop ID n8 E.g.: 12345678 vads_trans_date Date and time of the payment form in UTC format n14
Respect the YYYYMMDDHHMMSS formatE.g.: 20200101130025
vads_trans_id Transaction number.
Must be unique within the same day (from 00:00:00 UTC to 23:59:59 UTC).
Warning: this field is not case sensitive.
an6 E.g.: xrT15p vads_version Version of the exchange protocol with the payment gateway enum V2
- Add optional fields according to your requirements (see Using additional features chapter of the Implementation Guide Hosted Payment Page ).
- Compute the value of the signature field using all the fields of your form that start with vads_ (see chapter Computing the signature of the Implementation Guide Hosted Payment Page available on our website).