Making a refund via the Merchant Back Office
- Display the Transactions tab.
- Select the transaction.
Click on the Filters icon ( ) to search for the relevant transaction if it is not on the transactions list.
- Display the contextual menu .
Click on the icon.
- Click the Refund button. The dialog box Request a refund for this transaction appears.
- Enter the amount to be refunded. The amount to refund cannot be greater than the transaction initial amount.
- Click on OK to save your request.
Once the request done, Lyra Collect checks if the payment account balance is sufficient to support the refund amount.
Once the request processed, the refund amount is deducted from the next fund transfer.