Processing the response data
Here is an example of analysis to guide you through processing the response data.
- Identify the order by retrieving the value of the vads_order_id field if you have transmitted it in the payment form. Make sure that the order status has not been updated yet.
- Retrieve the payment result transmitted in the vads_trans_status field. Its value allows you to define the order status.
VALUE DESCRIPTION CAPTURED
The transaction is accepted.
It is visible in the Captured transactions tab.
The debit is immediate (no capture file is sent to the acquirer).
Transaction is refused.
See the following chapter to obtain more information on the payment refusal.
WAITING_AUTHORISATION Waiting for authorization
This status is used when the payment status is not known when the buyer is redirected to the payment gateway.
This status is temporary.
The payment gateway contacts the acquirer several times a day to synchronize the payment status.
In rare cases, it may take several days to obtain the final status.
After 7 days without a payment confirmation from the acquirer, the gateway automatically rejects the payment.If the merchant has activated the E-mail of payment confirmation sent to the buyer notification rule, the latter will receive an e-mail confirming the registration of their payment request.
This e-mail is not a proof of payment and should not be confused with the payment confirmation e-mail.
- Retrieve the field vads_trans_uuid containing the unique transaction reference generated by the payment server.
- Retrieve the value of the vads_trans_date field to identify the payment date.
- Retrieve the used amount and currency. To do this, retrieve the values of the following fields:
Table 1. Analysis of the payment amount and currency Field name Description vads_amount Payment amount in the smallest currency unit. vads_currency Numeric code of the currency used for the payment. vads_change_rate Exchange rate used for calculating the effective payment amount (see vads_effective_amount ). vads_effective_amount Payment amount in the currency used for the capture in the bank. vads_effective_currency Numeric code of the currency that will be used for the capture at the bank.
- Retrieve the payment method data used for the payment by analyzing the following fields:
Field name Description vads_card_brand Used payment method set to: MYBANK vads_acquirer_network Acquirer network code set to: LYRA_COLLECT_PPRO
- Retrieve all the order, buyer and shipping details. These details will be provided in the response only of they have been transmitted in the payment form.Their values are identical to the ones submitted in the form.
- Proceed to order update.