Setting up a notification on batch change
The payment is then created with the Waiting for authorization status.
An automatic mechanism allows to retrieve the final status and update the transaction.In order to be notified of the final status, you must enable the notification rule for batch modification:
- Right-click Instant Payment Notification URL on batch change .
- Select Manage the rule .
- Enter the E-mail address(es) to notify in case of failure field in the General settings section. To specify several e-mail addresses, separate them with a semi-colon.
- Check the box Automatic retry in case of failure if you wish to authorize the gateway to automatically resend the notification in case of a failure (can be done up to 4 times).
- In the Instant Payment Notification URL of the API form V1, V2 section, specify the URL of your page in the fields URL to notify in TEST mode and URL to notify in PRODUCTION mode if you wish to receive notifications in the API form format .
- Save the changes.
- Enable the rule by right-clicking Instant Payment Notification URL on batch change and select Enable the rule .