Setting up notifications
There are several types of notifications provided in the Expert Back Office .
- Instant Payment Notification URL call
- E-mail sent to the merchant
- E-mail sent to the buyer
- SMS sent to the merchant
- SMS sent to the buyer
They allow to manage the events (payment accepted, payment abandoned by the buyer, payment canceled by the merchant, payment validated by the merchant, etc.) that will trigger a notification sent to the merchant website, the merchant or the buyer.
If the payment gateway is unable to access the URL of your page, an e-mail will be sent to the shop administrator.
- The HTTP code of the encountered error,
- Parts of error analysis,
- Its consequences,
- Instructions via the Expert Back Office to resend the request to the previously defined URL.
To access notification rule management:
- Sign in to your Merchant Back Office available at this address:
- Click Other actions to access Expert Back Office .
- Go to the following menu: Settings > Notification rules .