Viewing transaction details
Transactions can be viewed in the Merchant Back Office via the Transactions menu.
To view the details of a transaction:
- Search for the corresponding FullCB transaction. You can refine the search by:
- Using an extended filter for the payment method.
- Specifying the payment date or the order number.
- Click on the link in the Order ID column.
The Transaction tab is displayed by default.
The details include:
The payment status :
Status Description Declined The payment has been refused. Validated The payment has been accepted.
- The payment type :
- One-off in case of a payment.
- Refund in case of a refund.
The transaction amount .
The Lyra Collect transaction number .
The Commission tab indicates the amount of the commission as well as the applied VAT rates.