Configuring e-mails sent to the buyer
From the E-mail sent to the buyer tab:
- Right-click the rule to be modified and select Enable the rule.
- Right-click the rule again and select Manage the rule. The rule management wizard appears.
- In the General settings section, you can customize the label of the rule.
- To customize the e-mail content:
To preview the changes, click Preview the e-mailat the bottom of the dialog box.
- Click Buyer e-mail settings.
- Select the template of the e-mail to apply.
- Select the language that you would like to update.
- Click Customize default text values if you wish to edit the body and the subject of the “default” e-mail message.
- Click on Fields to include to display the list of fields available for e-mail customization.
- Select the fields that you wish to include. A detailed summary of the request processing will be added to the body of the e-mail.
- In order to change the events that trigger the notification:
- Click the Rule conditions tab.A condition is composed of a variable, a comparison operator and a reference value.Example: "mode = TEST", "amount exceeding 1000". During the execution of a rule, the value of a variable is retrieved and compared to the reference value.
- Double-click on an existing condition to edit it.
- Click Add to create a new condition.All the conditions must be validated for the rule to be executed.
- Click the Rule conditions tab.
- Click Save.