Control of e-Carte Bleue
An e-Carte Bleue is a virtual card that provides an ephemeral card number for each transaction made on the Internet. Thus, the "real" credit card number does not appear on the Internet.
To trigger one or more actions when a buyer uses an e-Carte Bleue to make a payment:
- Click the Enable button.The green bar indicates that the profile is activated.
- Select the action that you wish to trigger when the profile appears.The possible values are:
If you want to define one or more other actions:
- Raise an alert
- Validate manually
- Enable 3D Secure if the shop’s default 3D Secure behavior is set to “3D Secure disabled by default”
- Disable 3D Secure if the shop’s default 3D Secure behavior is set to “3D Secure enabled by default”
- Click Add.
- Select another action that you wish to trigger when the profile appears.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.