Control of personal credit cards
A personal credit card is a payment card. A deferred debit is made on the account for all the purchases made over a specified period.
To trigger one or more actions when a buyer uses a personal card to make a payment:
- Click the Enable button.The green bar indicates that the profile is activated.
- Select one or more card brand to control.It is possible to select several cards.Controlled cards are:
- Select the action that you wish to trigger when the profile appears.The possible values are:
If you want to define one or more other actions:
- Raise an alert
- Validate manually
- Disable 3D Secure
- Click the Add button.
- Select another action that you wish to trigger when the profile appears.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.