Control of prepaid cards
A prepaid card is a payment method that is similar to an electronic wallet. Only the recharged amounts can be spent (no risk of overdraft, hacked bank account, etc.).
To trigger one or more actions when a buyer uses a prepaid card (Visa or MasterCard) to make a payment:
- Click the Enable button.The green bar indicates that the profile is activated.
- Select one or more card brand to control.It is possible to select several cards.Controlled cards are:
- Select the action that you wish to trigger when the profile appears.The possible values are:
If you want to define one or more other actions:
- Raise an alert
- Validate manually
- Enable 3D Secure if the shop’s default 3D Secure behavior is set to “3D Secure disabled by default”
- Disable 3D Secure if the shop’s default 3D Secure behavior is set to “3D Secure enabled by default”
- Click Add.
- Select another action that you wish to trigger when the profile appears.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.