Control of the number of items in the cart
To trigger one or several actions when a buyer has a certain amount of items in the shopping cart when making a payment:
- Click the Enable button.The green bar indicates that the profile is activated.
- Specify the number of items that will allow to trigger one or more actions.
- Select the action that you wish to trigger when the profile appears.The possible values are:
If you want to define one or more other actions:
- Raise an alert
- Validate manually
- Enable 3D Secure if the shop’s default 3D Secure behavior is set to “3D Secure disabled by default”
- Disable 3D Secure if the shop’s default 3D Secure behavior is set to “3D Secure enabled by default”
- Click Add.
- Select another action that you wish to trigger when the profile appears.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.