Control of the shipping country
All the countries are accepted by default.
To trigger one or more actions to protect the merchant website from specific risks associated with one or several countries:
- Click the Enable button.The green bar indicates that the profile is activated.
- Select one or several countries by clicking on the Add button.The country(ies) that allow(s) you to trigger an action appear(s) in the column Selected countries.This list is not static. You can remove one of the countries at any time by selecting it and clicking the Remove button.
- Select the action that you wish to trigger when the profile appears.The possible values are:
If you want to define one or more other actions:
- Raise an alert
- Validate manually
- Enable 3D Secure if the shop’s default 3D Secure behavior is set to “3D Secure disabled by default”
- Disable 3D Secure if the shop’s default 3D Secure behavior is set to “3D Secure enabled by default”
- Click Add.
- Select another action that you wish to trigger when the profile appears.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.