Creating notification rules specific to risk assessment
Use case: The risk assessment action is configured in order to Raise an alert. The merchant wishes to receive an e-mail as soon as a verification process detects risk of fraud.
In order to create the associated notification rule:
- In your Expert Back Office, go to the following menu: Settings > Notification rules.
- Click the Create a rule button in the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Select Advanced notification.Figure 1. Creation of a notification rule wizard - step 1
- Select the notification type (E-mail sent to the merchant in our use case).
- Click Next.Figure 2. Creation of a notification rule wizard - step 2
- Check the triggering events depending on your needs.Example: Payment declined, Payment accepted and Token creation.
- In the Rule Conditions section, click Add.
- In the Variable column, select Informative risk assessment.
- Select the equal to operator.
- Select the Failed value.
- Click Next.
- Enter the Rule reference.
- Enter the e-mail address to notify.
- By default, the risk controls details are included in the e-mails sent to the merchant.
- If you want to change the content message, please click Customize default text values in the E-mail Settings section.
- Once you have completed the configuration, click Create.