Managing the criteria
The merchant can decide to modify the payment process based on different criteria:
- Criteria related to the amountThese include transaction details (amount, currency, shopping cart, buyer, etc.).
- Criteria related to card analysisThese include the card type (Visa, Mastercard, etc.), the card product (personal, commercial, prepaid), the issuer country, etc.
- Criteria related to the 3D Secure resultThese include cardholder enrollment, authentication status.
- Criteria related to the country Verification of different countries: billing country, shipping country, card issuing bank country, etc.
- Criteria related to the risk assessment resultThese include data transmitted by a risk analyzer (e.g. CyberSource) to the payment gateway, such as the returned score.
- Velocity criteriaThese include the criteria that evolve depending on the activity of the card, of the e-mail, etc. in the merchant shop.