Shopping cart items control
To trigger one or more actions when a buyer has one or more specific product codes in the shopping cart:
- Click the Enable button.The green bar indicates that the profile is activated.
- Specify a product code for which you wish to trigger one or more actions.
- Select the action that you wish to trigger when the profile appears.The possible values are:
If you want to define one or more other actions:
- Raise an alert
- Validate manually
- Enable 3D Secure if the shop’s default 3D Secure behavior is set to “3D Secure disabled by default”
- Disable 3D Secure if the shop’s default 3D Secure behavior is set to “3D Secure enabled by default”
- Click Add.
- Select another action that you wish to trigger when the profile appears.
- If you wish to add another product code, repeat step 2 by separating the product codes by a ";".
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.