Velocity of a payment method over a week
The performed control applies to payment card numbers as well as to bank account numbers that were used for the wire transfer.
To trigger one or more actions when multiple payment attempts have been detected with the same card number within a week:
- Click the Enable button.The green bar indicates that the profile is activated.
- Determine the number of payment attempts made with the same card number to trigger one or more actions.
- Select the action that you wish to trigger when the profile appears.The possible values are:
If you want to define one or more other actions:
- Raise an alert
- Validate manually
- Enable 3D Secure if the shop’s default 3D Secure behavior is set to “3D Secure disabled by default”
- Disable 3D Secure if the shop’s default 3D Secure behavior is set to “3D Secure enabled by default”
- Click Add.
- Select another action that you wish to trigger when the profile appears.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.