Control of cards with unconditional authorization
A card with unconditional authorization is a payment card. Every time the card is used, the account balance is checked. The operation is not authorized if the provision is insufficient.
To trigger one or more actions when a buyer is using a Visa or a MasterCard card with unconditional authorization to make a payment:
- Click the Enable button. The green bar indicates that the profile is activated.
- Select MAESTRO or VISA_ELECTRON from the list of card types that will trigger one or more actions.
- Select the action that you wish to trigger when the profile appears. For more information, please see chapter Actions.
- If you want to define one or more other actions, click Add.
- Select another action that you want to trigger when the profile appears.
- If you wish to select another card type, repeat the steps 2 and 3 and, if needed, the steps 4 and 5.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.