Control of e-Carte Bleue
An e-Carte Bleue is a virtual card that provides a temporary card number for each transaction made on the Internet. Thus, the "real" credit card number does not appear on the Internet.
To trigger one or more actions when a buyer uses an e-Carte Bleue to make a payment:
- Click the Enable button. The green bar indicates that the profile is activated.
- Select the action that you wish to trigger when the profile appears. For more information, please see chapter Actions.
- If you want to define one or more other actions, click Add.
- Select another action that you want to trigger when the profile appears.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.