Control of personal credit cards
A personal credit card is a payment card. A deferred debit is made on the account for all the purchases made over a specified period.
To trigger one or more actions when a buyer uses a personal card to make a payment:
- Click the Enable button. The green bar indicates that the profile is activated.
- Select one or more card brand to control. It is possible to select several cards.The controlled cards are :
- Select the action that you wish to trigger when the profile appears. For more information, please see chapter Actions.
- If you want to define one or more other actions, click Add.
- Select another action that you want to trigger when the profile appears.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.