Customer country control (billing address)
All the countries are accepted by default. The expression "Buyer's country" indicates the country of the billing address.
To trigger one or more actions to protect the merchant website from specific risks associated with one or several countries:
- Click the Enable button. The green bar indicates that the profile is activated.
- Select one or several countries by clicking on the Add button. The country(ies) that allow(s) you to trigger an action appear(s) in the column Selected countries.This list is not static. You can remove one of the countries at any time by selecting it and clicking the Remove button.
- Select the action that you wish to trigger when the profile appears. For more information, please see chapter Actions.
- If you want to define one or more other actions, click Add.
- Select another action that you want to trigger when the profile appears.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.