Maximum amount limit control
It is possible to enable a control from a maximum amount.
Figure 1. Maximum amount limit control
- Click the Enable button. The green bar indicates that the profile is activated.
- Specify a transaction amount that will allow to trigger an action if the transaction amount is higher than the specified amount.
- Specify the currency that applies to the defined maximum amount.
- Select the action that you wish to trigger when the profile appears. For more information, please see chapter Actions.
- If you want to define one or more other actions, click Add.
- Select another action that you want to trigger when the profile appears.
- Click Save at the bottom of the page.