By default, there are no restrictions when it comes to the names of the imported files.
However, if you want to use Microsoft Excel for generating your file, you must save the spreadsheet in “CSV (DOS) (*.csv)” format.
- Open the workbook you want to save.
- Click File > Save As.
- Under Places, pick the place where you want to save the workbook. For example, pick Computer to save it in a local folder like your Documents.
- In the Save As, dialog box, navigate to the location you want.
- In the Save as type list, click the "CSV (DOS) (*.csv)” file format.
- In the File name box, accept the suggested name or type a new name for the workbook.
Filename example: import_202104.csv