Associating a WhatsApp account
This first step allows to declare WhatsApp accounts authorized to issue payment orders.
If no WhatsApp accounts have been declared, a special error message will be sent in case of interaction with the chatbot.
- Sign in to your Expert Back Office:
- Via the Settings menu > Company, click the WhatsApp tab.
- In the WhatsApp issuers phone numbers box, click the Add button.
- In order to declare WhatsApp account, fill in the following fields:
- the phone number (with international code) If the specified number does not correspond to a WhatsApp account, it will not be possible to save it.
- the store associated with this account This information allows to define the default store associated with payment orders. It will be possible to override this information via the SHOP parameter.
- the first and last name of the account holder
- a valid e-mail address
- the phone number (with international code)
- Click Add. Once the account has been created, the account holder receives a message containing the syntax for generating payment orders via WhatsApp.