Control of the IP address country
This control allows to:
- Block IP addresses located in certain countries.
- Be notified when a transaction is made with an IP address located in a country specified as an exception.
By default, all countries are authorized.
The merchant has total control over the list of authorized and forbidden countries.
To configure this control:
- Open the Settings > Risk assessment > [your shop name] menu.
- Search for the box IP address country control.
- Select the control mode from the drop-down list.
- Click Save to take the configuration changes into account.