Editing the greylist of BIN codes
- Select the BIN code greylist tab.
- Click the Add button at the bottom of the screen or right click > Add several BIN codes to the greylist. The Add a BIN code dialog box appears.
- Enter the Reason for adding this card.
- Click the button to add a BIN code.
- Enter the BIN code.
- Click on to duplicate a line.
- Click on to delete a line.
- Click on to save your greylist.
- Make sure you have selected the desired control mode (Informative control or Blocking control) via the Settings tab.