Viewing the list of greylisted BIN codes
Go to Settings > Risk assessment > [your shop name] and click on the IP address greylist tab.
- The BIN code
- The reason for greylisting the card
- The user who performed the action
- The date of greylisting the card
- Buyer details (e-mail, name)
- The reference of the order that served for greylisting
- The reference of the transaction that served for greylisting
It is also possible to view the details of the transaction that served for greylisting.
To do this, make a right click on the corresponding line, then select Search the associated transaction in the context menu.