Viewing the list of greylisted cards
Go to Settings > Risk assessment > [your shop name] and click on the Card greylist tab.
- The partially masked card number
- The card type
- The source (transaction or entry interface)
- The reason for greylisting the card
- The user who performed the action
- The date of greylisting the card
- Buyer details (e-mail, name)
- The reference of the order that was used for greylisting
- The reference of the transaction that was used for greylisting
It is also possible to view the details of the transaction that was used for greylisting.
To do this, make a right click on the card, then select Search the associated transaction in the context menu.