Canceling a recurring payment
A recurring payment remains active until its expiration date.
In case of anticipated cancellation:
- On the day of installment, the merchant must proceed to cancel the automatically created transaction.
- Before or after the installment date, the recurring payment is canceled and no transactions will be automatically created on the installment date.
- In case of an anticipated authorization, transactions are created 6 days before the installment date. If the cancellation occurs within the 6 days preceding the installment date, the merchant must proceed to cancel the automatically created transaction.
Anticipated authorizations are available only within the CB.
- Via Management > Recurring payments, search for the recurring payment to cancel.
- Select the recurring payment with a right-click.
- Click Terminate.
- Choose if you wish to cancel the token immediately or later. You will then be able to choose the date and time of the cancellation.
- Click Terminate to complete the process.