Canceling a token
- Canceling a token will result in canceling all the recurring payments that are currently associated with it.
- A canceled token will remain visible in the Expert Back Office.
- The data related to the payment method associated with the token will be purged after 15 months of inactivity.
- Via Management > Recurring payments, search for the recurring payment to cancel.
- Right-click the token.
- Click Terminate.
The token termination wizard opens.
- Choose if you want to cancel the token immediately or later.
You will then be able to choose the date and time of the cancellation.
- Click Terminate to complete the process.