Exploring the MOTO payment interface
The MOTO payment interface allows to manually enter payments via the Merchant Back Office. This service is used to finalize a remote sale by phone.
- Enter the amount of the sale in the Amount field.
- Enter an order number.
- Choose a date of capture in the bank.
- Select the buyer’s language if it is different from the language of the Back Office.
The buyer will receive the e-mail notification in this language.
- Enter the buyer’s e-mail address for sending the notification.
- You can enable the Advanced mode to display additional fields.
- Buyer reference .
- Buyer’s name .
- Buyer’s first name .
- Phone .
- Mobile Phone .
- Full Address with a Zip code , City , State , Country .
- Enable manual validation, if you wish.
- Click Proceed to payment .
- Enter the buyer’s card details.
- Validate to proceed to the payment.
If you are paying manually in test mode, click on the Test cards menu that appears at the bottom of the page during the Proceed to payment step.
You will be able to choose your test card and the case to test by clicking on it.