Configuring e-mails sent to the merchant
In the E-mail sent to the merchant tab:
- Right-click the rule to be modified and select Enable the rule.
Right-click the rule again and select Manage the rule.
The rule management wizard appears.
Customize the label of the rule and the address to notify in the General settings section.
To specify several e-mail addresses, separate them with a semi-colon.
In order to customize the body of the e-mail.
Note:To preview the changes, click Preview the e-mail at the bottom of the dialog box.
- Go to E-mail settings.
- Select the model of the e-mail to apply.
- Click Customize default text values if you wish to edit the body and the subject of the “default” e-mail message.
- Click on Fields to include to display the list of fields available for e-mail customization.
- Select the fields that you wish to include. A detailed summary of the request processing will be added to the body of the e-mail.
In order to change the events that trigger the notification:
- Click the Rule conditions tab.A condition is composed of a variable, a comparison operator and a reference value.Example: "mode = TEST", "amount exceeding 1000". During the execution of a rule, the value of a variable is retrieved and compared to the reference value.
- Double-click on an existing condition to edit it.
- Click Add to create a new condition.All the conditions must be validated for the rule to be executed.
- Click the Rule conditions tab.
- Click Save.