Configuring the SMS sent to the buyer
To use this service, please contact the the Middle Office to enable the necessary functions within your offer.
In the SMS sent to the buyer tab:
- Right-click the rule to be modified and select Enable the rule.
Right-click the rule again and select Manage the rule.
The rule management wizard appears.
- In the General settings section, you can customize the label of the rule.
To customize the SMS contents:
- Go to Buyer SMS settings.
- Select the language that you would like to update.
- Click Customize default text values if you wish to edit the “default” message.
In order to change the events that trigger the notification:
- Click the Rule conditions tab.A condition is composed of a variable, a comparison operator and a reference value.Example: "mode = TEST", "amount exceeding 1000". During the execution of a rule, the value of a variable is retrieved and compared to the reference value.
- Double-click on an existing condition to edit it.
- Click Add to create a new condition.All the conditions must be validated for the rule to be executed.
- Click the Rule conditions tab.
- Click Save.