Using the payment order creation wizard
Using the LINK keyword the Merchant will receive a link via WhatsApp that redirects him or her to the payment order creation wizard.
This wizard allows the Merchant to create a production payment order via a simplified user interface.
If the LINK keyword is used in the message, the other parameters are ignored.
The wizard has a life span of 10 min.
Creating a payment order via the wizard
- Select the shop that will receive the payment.
- Enter the amount to be paid.
- Select the payment currency.
- Enter the recipient’s phone number.
- Enter the Buyer’s e-mail address used for sending the payment receipt (optional).
- Enter the order number (optional).
- Enter the validity date of the order (optional).
- Check the Data collection form box if you wish to collect buyer data at the moment of the payment and if your shop has the required options.
- If your shop has the required options, you can request the deactivation of 3DS1.
- Click Send the order.
Once the order is sent, the link to the form expires and can no longer be used.