Creating a payment URL
Via the payment order details view:
- Click Add.
- Select Create an order via a URL.
Select a shop (this step appears if you have several shops).If the company has only one shop, payment orders can be created directly.The Creation of a payment URL dialog box appears.
In the Order details section, enter:
- the order Reference Order reference transmitted by the sender.Note:During the call to the IPN, this reference will be transmitted in the order number if the merchant has sent the request to the IPN to receive the payment notification.
- the type of Validation of the payment transactionTwo possible values:
- Automatic: no action is required, payments are captured once the payment capture delay has been reached.
- Manual: the merchant must validate each payment via the Expert Back Office so that it is sent for capture before the desired capture date.
The validation mode displayed by default can be configured via the Expert Back Office (Settings > Shop > Configuration menu).
- the Capture delayDelay in days before capture in the bank.You can enter a delay that will apply to this payment order.
The capture delay displayed by default can be configured via the Expert Back Office (Settings > Shop > Configuration menu).
- the Exp. date of the payment order if you would like
to modify it
The payment order validity period proposed by default when creating the order can be configured via the Expert Back Office (Settings > Shop > Configuration menu).
- the Amount and the Currency of the transaction
- The Language to modify the default text in the language of your choice.
- the Use the payment by data collection form box, if available (this feature depends on the offer)By selecting this “feature”, the payment link contained in the message will redirect the buyer to the hosted data entry form.The buyer will have to fill in all the required fields of the hosted form before the redirection to the payment page.
Creating a token during payment is not possible in the case of a payment by data collection form.
- The Disable 3D Secure checkbox, if the shop offer allows it.By selecting this “feature”, the payment link contained in the message will generate a payment without 3D Secure authentication.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
- the order Reference
Token creation during the payment. You have a choice between 3 options:
- Do not create a token
Default value. Allows to create a payment order without recording the payment method.
- Offer the buyer to create a token
Allows to display a checkbox on the payment page. If the Buyer ticks it, the payment method will be recorded and the token ID will be returned in the response (IPN and return to the shop).
- Automatically create a token
Allows to automatically record the payment method. The token ID will be returned in the response (IPN and return to the shop).
Creating a token during payment is not possible in the case of a payment by data collection form. Therefore, this option will be disabled if the Use the payment by data collection form has been checked.
- Do not create a token
- In the Buyer details section, enter the buyer’s e-mail address used for sending the payment receipt. Requires the activation of the Payment confirmation e-mail sent to the buyer notification rule.
Customize the text of the link to be sent if you wish.
There are variables provided for customizing the text of the link, you can also delete the whole text (including the variables) and enter the text of your choice.
Click on the button:
- Close to cancel the creation of the payment order,
- Preview to preview the e-mail before sending it,
- Validate to create the payment order.
Once the order is created, the payment link appears:
You can copy:
- the URL,
- the link with the message,
- Or save the QR Code as a regular image (right click, “Save image as”).
It is possible that in some browsers the Copy to clipboard button may not work. In this case, you can select the content and copy-paste it using the “Ctrl+C” shortcut.
A message confirms that a copy has been made. After that, simply paste the link or the QR Code to the medium of your choice to send the message.