Creating a phone payment order
Via the payment order details view:
- Click Add.
- Select Create an order by phone.
Select a shop (this step appears if you have several shops).If the company has only one shop, payment orders can be created directly.The dialog box Creation of a phone payment order appears.
In the Order details section, enter:
- the order Reference Order reference transmitted by the sender.Note:During the call to the IPN, this reference will be transmitted in the order number if the merchant has sent the request to the IPN to receive the payment notification.
- the type of Validation of the payment transactionTwo possible values:
- Automatic: no action is required, payments are captured once the payment capture delay has been reached.
- Manual: the merchant must validate each payment via the Expert Back Office so that it is sent for capture before the desired capture date.
The validation mode displayed by default can be configured via the Expert Back Office (Settings > Shop > Configuration menu).
- the Capture delayDelay in days before capture in the bank.You can enter a delay that will apply to this payment order.
The capture delay displayed by default can be configured via the Expert Back Office (Settings > Shop > Configuration menu).
- the Exp. date of the payment order if you would like
to modify it
The payment order validity period proposed by default when creating the order can be configured via the Expert Back Office (Settings > Shop > Configuration menu).
- the Amount and the Currency of the transaction
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
- the order Reference
- In the E-mail field, enter the buyer’s address for sending the payment receipt.
Click on Create
A confirmation message appears and prompts you to communicate the order identifier to the buyer. It is important to take note of this number before closing the message.
- If you do not wish to send the order, click Close