The “payment order by e-mail” service
The payment order by e-mail service allows:
- to create a payment order,
- to create a customizable e-mail, containing the link to the payment page,
- to send the e-mail to the buyer.
Two statuses allow you to follow the payment order lifecycle:
- Order status which defines if the order has been paid.Possible values:
- In progress: no payment attempt detected.
- Finalized : a payment attempt has occurred:
- in green: the payment is accepted.
- in red: the payment is refused.
- Expired: the order expiry date is reached. The order has not been paid.
- Delivery status which determines whether the order has been correctly transmitted to its recipient.Possible values:
- In progress: the order is being sent.
- Sent: the order has been successfully sent.
- Failed: the order could not be delivered.
For more information, see the Various possible statutes for a payment order chapter.