How to quickly find the CMS and module versions?
It is possible to quickly find the CMS or the payment module version without signing into your CMS.
- Sign in to the Expert Back Office.
- Go to the menu Management > Transactions or TEST transactions.
- Search for a payment that has been made from the CMS and double click or right click on it > Display transaction details.
- Go to the Details tab.
- In the Source details section, search for the value corresponding to the E-commerce solution label.
- Example: PrestaShop_1.5-1.7_1.14.0/188.8.131.52/7.2.15.PrestaShop_1.5-1.7_1.14.0: corresponds to the name of the payment module, 1.14.0 is the module version.184.108.40.206 corresponds to the CMS version.7.2.15 corresponds to the PHP version of your server.