Report file names include the type of log, your shop name, your shop identifier, the frequency of report publication (daily, weekly, monthly) and the version.
Only the transactions report does not have a version on the file name.
In test mode, the filename is always prefixed with TEST_.
- Example of a name for a daily Transactions Report (JT):
- Example of a name for a weekly Operations Report (JO):
- Example of a name for a monthly Bank Reconciliation Report (JRB):
- Example of a name for a monthly Chargeback Report (JRI):
- Example of a name for a Financial Reconciliation Report (JRFI):