Connecting to the SFTP server
First of all, you must ensure that you have subscribed to an offer that includes the use of the SFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol) service.
To establish a connection to our file server, you need an FTP (= File Transfer Protocol) client that supports the SSH protocol.
An FTP client is a program that allows you to connect to a remote server in order to view, upload or receive files.
- FileZilla, compatible with Linux, Windows and Mac
- Cyberduck, compatible with Windows and Mac
- WinSCP, compatible with Windows
- CoffeeCup Free FTP, compatible with Windows
- FTP Voyager, compatible with Windows
We recommend you to use FileZilla or WinSCP.
Security elements (protocols, algorithms, ciphers, etc.) are often declared obsolete and replaced by new versions. PCI-DSS requires the payment gateway to maintain a high level of security on all its equipment and to monitor these developments.
To guarantee a connection with the payment gateway, it is therefore essential that you regularly install updates for your FTP client.
- Host: sftp://vadftp.lyra-network.com
- Port: 222
- Your SFTP connection identifier
- Your SFTP password
Connection identifiers are sent to you by e-mail when you create your SFTP account via the Middle Office.