Ho to make a full or partial refund via OpenMage?
The payment module also allows to partially or fully refund an order.
Orders paid by a gift card or in installments must be refunded directly via the Lyra Back Office.
Orders paid in installments must be refunded directly via the Lyra Back Office.
- This functionality requires a subscription to the Lyra Collect offer including the use of Web Services.
- The REST API keys must imperatively be configured via the module configuration (General configuration > REST API keys).
Making a refund:
- Sign into the OpenMage Back Office.
- Go to the Sales > Invoices menu.
- Search for the order to refund and click View.
- Then click the Refund button.
- Enter the number of items as well as the amount to refund, then click Refund.
- WARNING: If you click Refund Offline, the refund will not be taken into account by the Lyra. You will then have to perform the refund manually via the Lyra Back Office.