How can I raise an alert with the advanced risk assessment?
The merchant has:
- opted for the Lyra Collect offer that includes the Advanced risk assessment option,
- enabled a rule whose action sends an alert to the merchant website (via the IPN).
When the risk module applies the rule for a transaction, the order status is set to Suspected fraud.
In the order details view, the merchant can accept or reject the payment:
Accept the payment
Click Accept Payment:
- the order status changes to Processing,
- the paid amount is not updated,
- the bill is not edited.
We recommend merchants to perform this action only if the transaction status is Waiting for capture.
If the transaction has not been yet validated by the bank (case of deferred payment - the transaction status is Waiting for authorization), the merchant must not update the order status as long as the payment result is not definitive.
The merchant must then click on Invoice to:
- update the paid amount
- edit the bill
Refuse the payment
Click Deny Payment:
- If you have opted for the Lyra Collect offer with the Web Services option, the transaction status changes to Canceled
- If you have opted for the Lyra Collect offer without the Web Services option, a message will inform you that the payment must be canceled in the Lyra Collect Back Office.
- The order status changes to Canceled