How do I manage delivery to Corsica and overseas France?
To facilitate delivery management, it is common to add a new country to separate Corsica or overseas France from mainland France.
However, our payment module will use the ISO code provided by you:
- Either this code does not exist and an error will appear during the payment: 22-CUST_COUNTRY .
- Or this country code exists and this is the country that will appear via the Expert Back Office .
We therefore recommend you to not add a country for specifying a French department, but rather to proceed as follows:
- Sign into your PrestaShop Back Office .
- Go to International > Locations .
- Go to the Zones tab and click Add new zone .
- Enter the name of the department of your choice in Name and click Save .
- Click again on Add new zone and create a new area for other departments of France, you can name it Metropolitan France , for example.
- Click on Countries , search for France and click Edit .
- In the Address format section, add the area field ( name ) located in STATE .
- Search for the Does it need Zip/postal code parameter, set it to YES and click Save .
- Go to the States tab and click on Add new state .
- Enter the following information:
- Name: Name of the department or region.
- ISO code: take the ISO 3166-2 code into account ( https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_3166-2:FR ).
- Country: France
- Area: Select the area that you have created in step 4.
- Repeat the same operation for other departments.
- You can now enter shipping fees for the area that contains the specific region.