How to cancel an ongoing subscription via WooCommerce Subscription?
IMPORTANT: To cancel a subscription via the WooCommerce Back Office, it is mandatory to:
- Use WooCommerce Subscriptions, if you use another module you must ask a developer to integrate this feature for you.
- Have the Web Services REST Subscription option.
- Configure the REST API keys Web Services.
You can configure Web Services in the payment module: General configuration > REST API keys > the parameters in question are Test password and Production password.
To cancel a subscription in progress:
- Sign into the Wordpress Back Office.
- Go to WooCommerce > Subscriptions.
- Search for a subscription that you would like to cancel.
- Click Cancel to make a cancellation request.
- Click Cancel now to confirm the cancellation.
NOTE: The buyer can also request a subscription cancellation, however the merchant will have to validate the cancellation to stop the subscription (step 5).