How to create a payment via the OpenMage Back Office?
The merchant must:
- Opt for an offer that includes a VAD contract for manual payments,
- Opt for an offer that includes the option “Payment by another channel”.
To create a payment via the OpenMage Back Office:
- Go to Sales > Orders and click “Create a new order”.
- Select the user account or create a new account.
- If the OpenMage module has several stores, select the store where you would like to create the order.
- Fill the cart.
- Select the payment method.
- Select the shipping method.
- Confirm the order.
- The browser is redirected to the payment page. Proceed to payment by filling in the card details transmitted by the buyer. For this payment mode, the 3D Secure authentication is not required.
- The browser is redirected to the order detail page.