How to validate a payment via OpenMage?
The payment module allows to validate an order via the OpenMage Back Office.
- This functionality requires a subscription to the Lyra offer including the use of Web Services.
- The REST API keys must imperatively be configured via the module configuration (General configuration > REST API keys).
Validate an order:
- Sign into the OpenMage Back Office.
- Go to the Sales > Invoices menu.
- Search for the order to validate, it must have the To validate payment status.
- Click View.
- Then click the Validate payment button.
- Click OK to confirm.
- If your store does not have Web Services or if the REST API keys are not configured, the validation will not be taken into account by Lyra. You will then have to perform the validation manually via the Lyra Back Office.