Creating a deferred payment with PayPal
- Use all the fields presented in the table below to create your payment form.
Field name Description Format Value vads_payment_cards Allows to force the card type to be used. Leave empty to let the buyer choose between the eligible payment methods (depending on the currency, the minimum or maximum amount, the technical constraints) associated with the shop. enum
- PAYPAL_SB;PAYPAL to directly call the PayPal payment button in test mode or in production mode.
- VISA;PAYPAL_SB;PAYPAL to provide the choice between VISA and PayPal.
vads_site_id Shop ID n8 E.g.: 12345678 vads_ctx_mode Defines the mode of interaction with the payment gateway. enum TEST or PRODUCTION vads_trans_id Transaction number an6 E.g.: xrT15p vads_trans_date Date and time of the payment form in UTC format n14
Respect the YYYYMMDDHHMMSS formatE.g.: 20200101130025
vads_amount Payment amount in the smallest currency unit (cents for euro). n..12 E.g.: 3000 for 30,00 EUR vads_currency Numeric currency code to be used for the payment, in compliance with the ISO 4217 standard (numeric code). n3 E.g.: 978 for euro (EUR) vads_action_mode Acquisition mode for payment method data enum INTERACTIVE vads_page_action Action to perform enum PAYMENT vads_version Version of the exchange protocol with the payment gateway enum V2 vads_payment_config Payment type enum SINGLE vads_capture_delay Delay before capture in the bank, the value must be greater than 0. n..3 E.g.: 3 vads_validation_mode Specifies the validation mode of the transaction (manually by the merchant, or automatically by the payment gateway). n1 0 or 1 or absent or empty
- Set the vads_capture_delay field to a value greater than 0.
- Fill in the vads_currency field with the code of the desired currency using the list of supported currencies.
- Set the vads_validation_mode field to 0 for an automatic validation or to 1 for manual validation.
- Add optional fields depending on your requirements (see chapter Using additional features of the Hosted Payment Page Implementation Guide available in our online document archive).
- Compute the value of the signature field using all the fields of your form that start with vads_ (see chapter Computing the signature of the Hosted Payment Page Implementation Guide available in our online document archive).