Making recurring payments
Once the PayPal Reference Transaction option is enabled by PayPal, the merchant must give the necessary permissions to the payment gateway (see chapter Managing authorizations).
Once this last action has been performed, the merchant can use the payment form for performing the following operations:
- Create a token,
- Create a token during a payment,
- Create a token when creating a recurring payment,
- Create a token when creating a recurring payment with a payment,
- Update information associated with a token,
- Use a token to perform a 1-click payment,
- Use a token to create a new recurring payment,
- Offer the possibility to create a token during a payment,
- Update information associated with a token during a payment.
For more information about recurring payments, see the Payment by token - Recurring payment - Implementation Guide available in our online document archive (https://lyra.com/doc/en/).