Setting up a notification on batch authorization
During a deferred payment, the payment is created with a Waiting for authorization status if the delay between the order date and the requested capture date is greater than the authorization validity period.
The Instant Payment Notification URL on batch authorization is called to retrieve the final status and update the transaction.
This rule is disabled by default.In order to be notified of the final status:
- Right-click Instant Payment Notification URL on batch authorization.
- Select Managing the rule.
- Enter the E-mail address(es) to notify in case of failure field in the General settings section.To specify several e-mail addresses, separate them with a semi-colon.
- Check the box Automatic retry in case of failure if you wish to authorize the gateway to automatically resend the notification in case of a failure (can be done up to 4 times).
- In the Instant Payment Notification URL of the API form V1, V2 section, specify the URL of your page in the fields URL to notify in TEST mode and URL to notify in PRODUCTION mode if you wish to receive notifications in the form API format.
- Save the changes.
- Enable the rule by right-clicking Instant Payment Notification URL on batch authorization and select Enable the rule.