Setting up a notification on batch change
The payment gateway can notify the merchant website in the following cases:
- When a transaction expires (its status changes from To be validated to Expired),
- When a transaction that has been blocked due to suspected fraud is finally accepted or refused. Its status changes from UNDER_VERIFICATION to CAPTURED or REFUSED.
This rule is disabled by default.
To set up this notification:
- Right-click Instant Payment Notification URL on batch change.
- Select Managing the rule.
- Enter the E-mail address(es) to notify in case of failure field in the General settings section.To specify several e-mail addresses, separate them with a semi-colon.
- Check the box Automatic retry in case of failure if you wish to authorize the gateway to automatically resend the notification in case of a failure (can be done up to 4 times).
- In the Instant Payment Notification URL of the API form V1, V2 section, specify the URL of your page in the fields URL to notify in TEST mode and URL to notify in PRODUCTION mode if you wish to receive notifications in the form API format.
- Save the changes.
- Enable the rule by right-clicking Instant Payment Notification URL on batch change and select Enable the rule.