Processing the response data
Here is an example of analysis to guide you through processing the response data.
- Identify the order by retrieving the value of the vads_order_id field if you have transmitted it in the payment form. Make sure that the order status has not been updated yet.
- Retrieve the payment result transmitted in the vads_trans_status field. Its value allows you to define the order status.
VALUE DESCRIPTION ABANDONED
Payment abandoned by the buyer
The transaction is visible in the Expert Back Office.
The payment is declined.
ValidatedThe credit request is accepted. The payment will be automatically captured in the bank.
The payment is captured in the bank. The fund transfer to the merchant’s account is complete.
The payment was canceled by the merchant before it was captured in the bank.
- Retrieve the payment reference transmitted in the vads_trans_id field.
- Retrieve the Franfinance payment reference in the vads_ext_trans_id field.
- Retrieve the value of the vads_trans_date field to identify the payment date.
- Retrieve the amount and currency. To do this, retrieve the values of the following fields:
Field name Description vads_amount Payment amount in the smallest currency unit. vads_currency Numeric code of the currency used for the payment.
- Retrieve the used payment method by analyzing the vads_card_brand field.
Values of vads_card_brand Description FRANFINANCE_3X Payment in 3 installments. FRANFINANCE_4X Payment in 4 installments.
- Retrieve all the order, buyer and shipping details. These details will be provided in the response only if they have been transmitted in the payment request.Their values are identical to the ones submitted in the form.
- Proceed to order update.